Thursday 11 April 2013

Ikan Salmon For Babies

Assalamualaikum and Morning,

Just short entry for today..At last......I did find fresh salmon fish for my baby..Excited sangat!!..Sebab memang dah lama tercarik-carik salmon for my daughter.

Time jalan2 tgk2 ikan, then I saw "Fresh Salmon"..Happy!!!..Da lama nk carik salmon for my daughter.Ble nampak je salmon tu, cepat2 tgk price..Hehe..Boleh tahan mahal..If not mistaken sekilo dlm RM42++..But dont worry.Usually ikan2 mahal, diorang ada jual yg potong2 means ade jual yg slice punya.At first I tried ambik sekeping dulu.Then timbang, tgk price xmahal sgt.Baru RM 4++, then ambik lg sekeping yg kecik baru RM2.51.So total utk 2 keping just RM 7 la senang cite.Murah lg.

This is the salmon fish I bought for my daughter.



Tgk tu..isi salmon tu orange colour.Geram sgt tgk!!..I just bought 2 slice first,beli sikit-sikit sebab nak always get the fresh one.

As for my daughter..She love the salmon..:)..For info, salmon is very good source of Omega 3 which needed for your babies brain development.Selain salmon, fresh sardine also fish which contains kandungan Omega 3 yang tinggi.

This Omega 3 is also good for eyes and our body cannot generate Omega 3 . That's why we need to consume from other food.

So..Let's try to feed the best food to your child!!!.





No comments:

Post a Comment