Thursday 28 February 2013

Recommended Nursing Bra

Have you ever think what brand of nursing bra you want to buy?.Where to get it??.At first I also don't know where to get those comfortable and affordable nursing bra.Because, this nursing bra is quiet expensive actually.

But than one of my friend give me suggestion to try "Fabulous Mom" (FM) Nursing Bra.My friend ckp boleh beli online or just walk in to any Fabulos Mom Outlet.

Below are list for FM outlets:
  • Ulu Kelang
  • Bandar Puchong Jaya
  • Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
  • Skudai, Johor Bahru
  • Kuantan
  • Cheras
Opening hours: 10.00 am to 8.00 p.m DAILY

For online shopping, just click below address: 

www.fabulousmom.com

As usual, I'm prefer online shopping, because so jimat masa.And no need utk tercarik-carik outlet.

I have a few FM bras in my collection.

Check out the below pictures! !







Cute-cute kan bra ni??..That's is also another factor why I Love this FM bras.But the most important thing, of course la comfortable and value for money..Cute design is an advantage..:).

Those bras are Kelly Padded Nursing Bra. I used this bra in day time, sebab bra ni, you all boleh bukak cup nya. Just open the hook at upper part, then boleh feed baby.No need to take out the bra. And while you nursing your baby, this bra also give support to your breast.

Utk malam pulak, I used this bra..




Those bra are sleep bra (Sarah Nursing Bra).I'd prefer Sarah Nursing Bra ni sebab price murah and mmg comfortable.

Untuk info suma, time breast kte penuh dgn susu, we need to wear bra tau.Siang and malam.That's why ade specific bra untuk malam.This night bra mmg design specifically untuk sleeping time.Bra ni xde hook and tak ketat.Tak memudaratkan breast kalau pakai, malah this bra will support your breast time tido.




See the above picture.Tgk yg dia tunjuk bahagian belakang.That is how sleeping bra look a like.No hook and very..very..very comfortable. .:)

This is the price for both bras are:

  • Kelly Padded: RM 27.93/pc, for latest design RM 39.90/pc
  • Sarah: RM 25.13/pc, latest design RM 35.90/pc
For my bras, I just get the cheapest one, the design is still very cute..Its up to you which one you like..:)

For those who prefer to shopping online, you need to measure your bra size..How to measure??..I'l share the info in the next entry  ok..

Hope my info will help you to choose the best nursing bra..:)


For those yg wear other than this two nursing bras,Come on!!..Let's share the info to me..I would also like to know other comment of nursing bra.

Maybe i can try for other nursing bra for the next time..:)

Oppss..one more info, by the time I bought this nursing bra..Have promotion..If you buy total RM100 in a single receipt, you can buy PWP items (Super PWP), where you can buy both nursing bra for only RM 10..very..very cheap!!..:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nice Blog! I read your blog carefully. I appreciate you for this kind blog of blog. But some questions are coming in mind after read your blog. Can you clear that? There is no side effect of nursing bra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. Wearing a nursing or maternity bra is very important and healthy habit for women. Have a look at the best collection of comfortable and supportive nursing bras in Singapore at Lovemere

    ReplyDelete